Pressure reducing valve for controlling the upstream, downstream pressure p2 applicable for liquids, steam and gases up to 350°C.
The valve closes when the downstream pressure rises.
- Self-operated proportional regulator without
- auxiliary energy
- Nominal diameter DN 15…100
- Nominal pressure PN 16…40
- Globe valve with flanges
- single seat unbalanced / balanced
- Valve body made of GP-240-GH or stainless steel 1.4408
- Reduced Kvs-values are standard
- Set points from 0,05 bar … 15 bar
- Control connection external
Actuators + springs are simply exchangeable
Installation and maintenance manuals